Here's what's been going on in the past month:
- Molly got her first and second tooth and loves to show them off.
- Jackson got tooth #13, 14, 15, and 16 and managed to fall and cut his lip twice in three days
- school, school, school, school, and repeat
- Andy started his new schedule of T-S 7-5... we are loving this!
- My sister-in-law and brother-in-law had their pretty baby girl
- I got rear-ended and broke my nose and got a couple stitches... the Vitara is totaled and the other guy wasn't hurt
- we're car shopping (SUV with 4 wheel drive-- if you know of one for sale!)
- Molly sits all by herself and has graduated to three meals a day. She also loves playing peek-a-boo and to "dangle" upside down
- both Jack and Molly are doing great at their new sitter and they love going to her house to play
- Jack fed Molly a goldfish cracker... she gagged and threw it up and I retrieved the rest of it. She's fine and Jack was scolded! But, he just loves to share everything with his little sister.
- Jack now says "my pretty, pretty baby" to Molly (he's probably heard me say it a time or two)
- Jack sings several songs including New Kids on the Block, E-I-E-I-O, and the pancake song
That's about it for our little family!