Our hands are full, but you should see our hearts!

Monday, December 3, 2007

Busy gestating...

It has been a busy and exciting couple weeks around here. Kurt and Carla welcomed their third little baby, Anderson Dale, into the world on November 26. He is quite possibly the cutest baby I have ever seen. He just snuggles in and fits so well in my arms. I think I might borrow him for a while. They're lucky we have our own baby coming or we might do more than just borrow Anderson...

Pregnancy is going as well as can be expected. My back is killing me and the only way I can fix that is by sitting more. Unfortunately, I never sit down at work, so I have to make some adjustments. The only thing that makes it better is when Andy rubs my back (hint, hint).

Andy just made a bowl of frosting and has it all over his face, so I better go clean it up. See, I already know how to be a mom...

3 comments:

Jen said...

He made just a bowl of frosting? LOL You are surely going to have your hands full with him and a baby ;)

Dale and Gail said...

Yeah, a new posting. I love to watch the little babt move up the time line but it's always more fun to have something new to read also. Great to be in the 2nd trimester...no daily major developments...just keep on gestating!

Anonymous said...

Hope you and baby are enjoying your first snow day! Love you both!