Our hands are full, but you should see our hearts!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Jack has been an incredibly active baby lately. He and I apparently keep very different hours though... he likes to move when Mommy wants to sleep and vice versa. This is probably a preview of things to come. It's a good thing I'll have a little over four months at home before going back to work. That should be plenty of time to get him on a schedule. Whenever Andy tries to feel him move, Jack gets shy and stops all his kicking, but Daddy is being patient.

The holidays were great. We all got spoiled (especially Jackson) and are looking forward to next year when we'll have our little baby around. Tonight we're going over to Kurt and Carla's to ring in the New Year. I'm not sure I can stay awake until midnight (gestating is hard work) but I'll give it my best shot. Then, tomorrow Andy is working and I'm hanging out with family. On Wednesday, Mom and Patti and I are going to start my baby registry and all kinds of fun stuff.

We wish everyone a very happy New Year and an exciting and blessed year to come!

3 comments:

Jen said...

You are looking cute and pregnant :) How crazy to think that this time next year your baby will already be 6 months old? Crazy!!
Hope you had fun registering :)

Anonymous said...

how many from SS were there at Kurt and Carla's? There were some that never new about it!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.