Our hands are full, but you should see our hearts!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Almost 28 weeks

Here's the 28 week belly shot. It isn't much different from last week. I've still only gained a total of seven pounds (courtesy of a job that has me constantly on my feet) and Jack is supposed to weigh about 2.5 lbs. Last night, Andy and I think we could actually feel how he was laying in my stomach and could trace his spine and rump. He was all squished over on the left and was kicking me on the right side. It is so much fun to get glimpses of his personality just by feeling when he's active (anytime there is music on) and when he's quiet.

Other than being sick last week and then stressing over my Praxis, everything is going well. I'm really relieved to have my Praxis done and thankful that it went so well. Andy and I are going away this weekend, so we're really excited to get away from work. With today being a Snow Day/Windchill Day, I'm felling pretty spoiled by my short weeks. At least it wasn't too snowy for Andy to get to work safely!

We have our Childbirth classes coming up in a couple weeks, so hopefully all my questions will be answered and I'll start to feel more excited for the baby to get here. Right now, I'm sick of being pregnant but the idea of being a parent is very abstract. Seeing how good Andy is with all the kids we're around makes me completely confident that he is going to be an incredible dad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you did well on your Praxis! YEah...now that it is over you will not have to worry about all that again nor the stress that comes with it. Congrats!
Think positive....May is coming....
You both will be great parents..i have no doubt what so ever!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Jackson, Mommy & Daddy!!!!

We love you!

Aunt Heather & Uncle Brian