Our hands are full, but you should see our hearts!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Suddenly Very Pregnant!

So, I know that I've been pregnant for a while and I should be used to it by now, but it seems in the last week or so I've become very very pregnant. I've entered the phase where I think my belly gets bigger everyday and Jack kicks harder and harder. He had the hiccups on Saturday for the first time, so that was an interesting experience. I'm feeling okay, but I'm starting to get the third trimester tiredness (bedtime at 7:45) and aches that really makes me ready for pregnancy to be over and parenthood to be here. My last doctor visit went very well and I start going every three weeks now. We also have our childbirth classes coming up and my baby shower. I guess we're in the home stretch!

Andy and I did go to Mohican and had a pretty nice time last weekend. We went bowling and swimming and to a movie and out to eat and all kinds of fun stuff! It was really nice to get away and then come back and only work three days, due to our sixth snow day on Friday. Unfortunately, we have to make that one up, but maybe not until the end of the year when I'm on leave. It's hard to believe that I only have about eight more weeks of work until the baby is here! I have soooo much to do!!!

10 comments:

Dale and Gail said...

Honey, it doesn't just seem like you've gotten very pregnant...you HAVE gotten very pregnant! And Jack is probably kicking so much because he is as excited about meeting all of us as we are about meeting him. But you and Andy have done such a wonderful job of taking care of Jack so far that we'll all wait a little longer. These next few weeks will fly by!

Robin said...

we're so excited for you guys - he is going to be so cute!! i'm sad that we have to miss your baby shower and itty bitty jackson, but we'll be there not long after!!!

Anonymous said...

How'd you bowl? Carla always throws the ball directly into the left gutter when she's pregnant b/c her belly carries her momentum that way.

Andy and Stacey, Jackson, Molly and Natalie said...

I bowled like crap. Belly momentum = right gutter

Anonymous said...

I bowled better than I ever had before or since when I was pregnant....couldn't drop my shoulder or I'd fall over so the ball rolled straighter down the middle! Fortunately, Uncle Tony decided it was too expensive to keep having kids just to keep the bowling average up! I'll miss your baby shower, too (Frank's graduation from Basics) but I'll be with you in thought and prayer. Give him a little cuddle for me, Stacey. (Jackson, that is. Well, OK, Andy too!)
LOVE <3 Auntie Ann

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

You are looking adorably pregnant. Hope you have a fun shower.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Wow- no clue why that posted like 5 times. Sorry!