Our hands are full, but you should see our hearts!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Nesting

The nesting instinct has officially kicked in around our place. Andy and I spent the weekend cleaning out Jack's room and organizing to prepare for the bombardment of baby gear coming our way. Jack and Andy's recording stuff will be able to happily coexist in one room (but we'll see how a crying baby slows down recording projects this summer!).

This weekend was jam packed with cleaning and running around and holiday stuff. Andy got peed on by Ellie and I got to juggle the screaming Anderson on Friday (yes, we're practicing and yes, we know we will be peed on and have to juggle a screaming baby in the future. Gee, everyone makes parenthood sound soooo great). We saw the families yesterday and had a nice Easter with the ones we love. It's hard to believe that we'll have a 10 month old this time next year!

We're both dreading going back to work, but it must be done. I only have five weeks left till my leave, so I continue to rush through lots of content that I feel my kids just need to know before they forget everything this summer!

I have a doctors appointment on Friday and my baby shower on Saturday so I'll be sure to post pictures (of the shower, not the appointment) next weekend! Thanks for checking up on our little family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm so excited that your little guy is almost here! The time has flown! Can't wait for your shower on Saturday. I'm so excited for you both.

I know everyone says this, but we're all growing up so fast! Seems like just yesterday we were all walking to taco bell before youth on Thursdays and passing notes upon notes to eachother around school.

Anyway, good luck at the doc on Friday! See you soon!

Rox

Bryan said...

You know what they say: it's better to be peed on than . . .

Kurt and Carla said...

When you say "juggled" do you mean like Anderson, a watermelon, and a chainsaw?