Our hands are full, but you should see our hearts!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Recent Happenings!

This past weekend was my baby shower and Mom, Patti and the girls did such a wonderful job getting everything ready! The hall looked really cute and the food was great. I think everyone had a good time... I know I did!
Here's some pictures of Jack's room/Andy's office... (I don't know how to put the pictures in a different order, so there's more baby shower later)




Everything was fine at the doctor's last week. I go in another week and then it's every week after that. We're in the home stretch!

We also found out that Jack is going to have a little cousin in November! Congratulations, Tony and Jen!

4 comments:

H. said...

Your nursery looks nice and you look so radiant in those shower pics...

Anonymous said...

Everything was wonderful at your shower, Stace! And you looked great!

Andy, I just noticed that you are wearing a Speed Racer t-shirt in these pictures. HA HA HA That's so rad!

Tell Jen and Tony 'congrats' for me. Babies are something so special and I'm happy that they'll finally have one of thier own. (one more pocket will be filled on Patti's green tote!)


Rox

Katie said...

Sorry i couldn't make it to your shower. Why can't someone figure out how to be in two places at one time?? Several of my friends have had their babies in the last couple of weeks. It makes me look forward to Jackson's arrival very much!

Dale and Gail said...

Looking at the pics of nursery/Andy's place and hoping that some night when you're both sleep deprived you don't hang Jack on the wall and tuck a guitar in the crib! Love ya!