Our hands are full, but you should see our hearts!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

36 weeks!


I only have four more weeks left of pregnancy and I have a feeling they will be the four longest weeks of my entire life! I'm still feeling relatively good despite frequent trips to the bathroom, swollen feet, and insomnia. Part of me still can't believe that in a couple of days, we'll finally have our little guy in our arms!
I only have twelve days of school left and then I'm work free! I think I'm ready to go, especially with all the kids getting Spring Fever right now!
Andy and I just have to put the car seat in the car and pack our hospital bag and we're ready... wow, the reality of it is setting in!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how great your belly looks! Yeah!! We cannot wait to meet Jackson! Hang in there, he will be here before you know it. Now, our little one, on the other hand...we feel like we have an eternity and a half left to go, so we're glad Jackson is coming soon so we can play with him! We love you guys! Uncle Tony & Aunt Jen

H. said...

WOW!!! What a great belly shot! You are SO CLOSE! We are stil praying for a smooth, timely, and uncomplicated delivery...You and Andy will get through this no sweat (well maybe a little Stace) :-)

Love ya!

Robin said...

stacey, this is such a cute picture! i'm counting down with you & can't wait to see pictures of sweet little jackson on here!! have a good couple weeks of school & i hope all goes well with the delivery!

Anonymous said...

I love rubbing your buddha-belly, Stacy! Thanks for sharing your pregnancy with us - it sure brings back memories! You do know why insomnia comes with the 9th month of pregnancy, don't you? Just a little practice before the real thing! We, too, are praying for a safe, speedy delivery. Love to all three of you! Auntie Ann (Warnock)