Our hands are full, but you should see our hearts!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My little man...

I had to make this one black and white and ordered an 8x10

Smiling soooo big his eyes closed!


So handsome

In other news, I am officially rehired for this coming school year and they are hiring another English teacher, so I have some job security and won't have to go through the whole RIF process next year. I'm really relieved and excited, because now we can really start to move forward with finding and buying a house (and I'm happy because I really like my job)! So take that, education system! You tried but you couldn't get rid of THIS republican!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a very impressive blog.


financing

H. said...

Jack needs to become a baby model...he is SO beautiful (or handsome as you say) - Congrats on the rehire...God has truly blessed your little Wolfe pack!

Lynne said...

Congrats on the rehire. Jack is getting so alert and handsome as you say. Keep the photos coming.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS STACEY !!!!!!!!!!
But why would they even THINK about getting rid of the best English teacher ever?

I love the one of Jack that you had done in black and white! Can't wait to see the 8x10.
Love, Auntie Ann

Jen said...

Glad you finally can relax a bit about the job. Congratulations.
I love seeing the photos of Jack- he is really starting to grow out of the newborn stage now... time goes fast. If you ever need pictures done... you know where to find me :)