Our hands are full, but you should see our hearts!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One month old!

Is it a smile?!?Look how big I am!
I'm one month old! I like to coo and eat and poop and cry when I'm gassy. I like to look at the lights and fix my eyes on faces. I don't like having my hip ultrasound even though everything is okay. I screamed for the pretty ultrasound technician and peed on her table! I like to go for walks and car rides and I'm a very good baby during church! I'm getting better at sleeping during the night in my crib, but I like to sleep with mommy or daddy the best. My crib is too big and not snuggly. Sometimes I spit my food on people, but I don't mean to. And sometimes I blow out diapers because I've inherited my daddy's gastrointestinal force! I like to go to the park and the store and to Grandma and Grandpa Wolfe's and Grandma and Grandpa Kandel's houses. They're nice people.
I have a busy weekend coming up. Tomorrow, I'm going to work with Mommy to see all the kids there. Then, on Friday I have to go to the doctor and it's my daddy's birthday. I have a cool guitar shirt to wear for him. I also got him Guitar Hero for his birthday! On Saturday, I have to go to a baby shower and maybe to Daddy's softball game if the weather is nice. Then, on Sunday, I'm going to church and to G and G Wolfe's house. It will be fun, but I bet I will get very tired!
- Jack

3 comments:

H. said...

You are so cute Jack! I can't believe you already 1 month old. We are looking forward to spending time with you on Sunday. Maybe I'll see Saturday at the softball game too. Keep working on that smile!

BabyWolfe said...

1 month already! Wow, time flies. I bet you are learning new things everyday to show mommy and daddy how smart you are. You are the cutest little nephew, can't wait to see you this weekend! Tell daddy happy birthday today with a big, messy diaper, okay?! :)

We love you lots! Uncle Tony & Aunt Jen

H. said...

Jack, be sure to wish Daddy a very Happy Birthday for us.