Our hands are full, but you should see our hearts!

Monday, September 3, 2007

Exciting news!

Andy and I just found out that we are expecting a baby around May 9. We're incredibly excited and feel blessed beyond comprehension. God's timing is flawless!

On Thursday, I just wasn't feeling right and decided to take a pregnancy test to make sure it was negative so it would be one less thing to worry about. So, I picked the tests up after work in Carrollton and drove all the way home preparing my self for a negative result. I never wanted to let myself believe that maybe, just maybe it could be positive. Anyway, I did my thing and slowly watched one pink line appear and then another. I was in disbelief and beyond a little excited. We've waited for a long time to be able to have children, and it's hard to believe that this stage of our life is finally here.

After the longest hour of my life, Andy came home from work. Instead of surprising him in a really cute way, I simply held the test up and grinned like an idiot. My amazingly intelligent husband replied, "What's that mean?" Then, we both grinned like idiots and it hasn't stopped since.

Telling everyone has been fun and exciting. We still need to tell the rest of Andy's family today, and then everyone can tell everyone else. So now it's back to everyday life at Carrollton High and the KAG, but we're having a baby. God is good!

9 comments:

Robin said...

awwwww . . . i'm so excited for you guys!! (and perhaps a little bit envious? :) ) it is cool that you decided to blog your pregnancy, i thought krystal was joking about that . . . make sure to post lots of pictures so we can watch you and baby grow :) we love and miss you guys much!!

Dale and Gail said...

Hey Guys...What an incrediblt exciting and fun time we are all going to have these next few months!

We already have an overwhelming love for your little baby...God is so great!

Love, Gma and Gpa...AGAIN!

Jen said...

Big congratulations!! The trend of pregnancy in our Sunday school class continues :)

Keely Kandel said...

I can't express my excitement for you! I love being an aunt and am glad for another niece or nephew to love. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulatioins once again. I am so excited for you two.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!

I WAS SOOOO EXCITED TO READ THIS!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS! YOU'VE BEEN BLESSED! THIS IS SO COOL! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WANTING THIS TO HAPPEN AND I'M SO GLAD FOR YOU.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

P.S. - "Our Little Wolfe Pack" = pure genius blog title! :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, so the previous super-excited anonymous comment in all caps was from me.

ROXANNE!

Katie said...

Yippee! A beautiful baby from two super great and beautiful people. Congrats you all:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both. And to all of you who made fun of me getting ahead with the c-mas stockings^^^^^^^^^^ to you!!!!! Take it easy, you too Stacey. Lots of love, G-Gma Walker