Our hands are full, but you should see our hearts!

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

"It's 3am and I want to go to be-e-ed..."

So, apparently when you're pregnant, you get to experience the joys of the 3am-I -have-to-pee-and-then-I -can't-fall-back-asleep. I have to get up in an hour and forty-five minutes, but 3am is much more exciting.

***
Stacey: Seriously, who has an easier job than Pat Sajak?
Andy: Ummm, Vanna White? In a Vannaesque voice, "Yes, I turn the letters... but only when they light up!"
***

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys crack me up!

I'm looking forward to reading this at the start of every day!

Anonymous said...

Again, previous comment......me.

ROXANNE!

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to reading your daily news, weekly, biweekly, updates as they come!

Congrats! how exciting for you both.

Lynne

Jen said...

Those days are fun for sure ;)

Bryan said...

She doesn't even really turn them anymore. She just touches them and they change. There's probably some bearded 48 year old man wearing jean shorts, a "Hawaii 86" sweatshirt and a truckers cap who sits at a computer backstage and makes the letters turn with a computer. Just think of how much money they waste on Vanna's contract. Then again, if that bearded fella were on TV touching letters, the show would probably not be so popular.

. . . and congratulations.

Kurt and Carla said...

I think Vanna White's 50 . . . Plus she has to walk around in heels and a dress. I'd like to see the Hawaii 86 guy do that. Actually, I really really DON'T want to see him do that. The point is, I think Hawaii 86 has the easiest job.