Our hands are full, but you should see our hearts!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mrs. Wolfe, didya know that...

Student: Mrs. Wolfe, didya know that if you don't drink any caffeine when your pregnant, your baby will have ADHD.

Me: Really....interesting.

*In my head: About fifeteen years ago, 130 mothers stopped drinking caffeine and gave me my wonderful students*

***
Everything's been pretty normal. I had a couple days of feeling really good and it made me worry that something was wrong with the baby, so I ruined them. But, morning sickness is back with a vengence and evidently the baby is fine.
Andy and I went to Babies r Us on Friday and fell in love with a ton of little boy clothes with puppies on them. But, according to Patti, if this baby isn't a girl, we have to keep having them until we get one. We're going to end up with a football team...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right! There's a good chance that you may end up with a football team....oh no....

Let's just hope that those X's were stronger than the Y's!

Rox

Anonymous said...

Stacey, What did your studeent have to say about that awful Notre Dame game? Isn't being pg great....I'm feeling good...but why?? I'm feeling awful...But why?? Did Patty give any of her boys the plans for a little girl??WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT TO ASK?? Take care.......G-gma Walker